Top best antivirus free downloads and reviews 2013 – Complete guide and tips
Making your computer secure online is one thing, doing better security is another. That’s the thinking behind this best antivirus software list we’ve created for this year.
After going through this list, you’ll be able to find the exact anti-virus match for your computer- to protect your computer forever.
There are many factors that are counted for rating the antivirus software.
- On-demand scanning
- Performance in terms of RAM and CPU usage
- On-access scanning
- Boot-time scanning
- Built-in Firewall
- Virus signature database
- Email security
- Anti-Spam Protection
- Web safety
- Macro protection
- Regular Updates
Fortunately most of the antivirus software meets the minimum criteria and are good to fight the common virus present on web as well as PCs. That’s why it was very difficult to list the top software. Nonetheless the tested antivirus programs that outperform the recommended minimums won the top positions.
However we don’t conclude that any of bottom listed solutions can fail you; neither have we said that installing and clicking and doing everything online will protect you forever. You have to take some measures yourself. For that go through the article below.
Must read article on Internet Security- How to protect your computer online.
*Note: Click on any of the titles below to go to product trial download page.
Top best antivirus free downloads and reviews 2013
- Eset Smart security (Free Trial Available).
- Bit defender Antivirus Plus with (With Free trial).
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus (Free trial can be downloaded).
- Norton Antivirus (Free trial for limited time).
- F-Secure Anti-Virus (Free limited trial).
- G Data Antivirus with (Free trial available).
- Bull Guard Antivirus with (Activation with free trial avaiable).
- AVG Anti-Virus with (Paid as well as free trial).
- Avast! Pro Antivirus with (Free trial available).
- Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus + (Free trial).
- VIPRE Antivirus with (Free trial).
- Regularly update your antivirus.
- Use ESET smart security if you system RAM is low.
- Don’t install multiple antivirus programs.
- Whenever you install new windows or other operating system, install antivirus first and then do anything else.
That’s all about Top best antivirus free downloads and reviews 2013.
Detailed and in-depth analysis are regularly updated on Wikipedia’s comparison of antivirus software after viewing Top best antivirus free downloads and reviews 2013.
You just learned about Internet Security- How to protect your computer online.
For more valuable stuff please visit and explore HowBees.